1. I spent most of my life in Tandang Sora, Quezon City, Philippines. Las Vegas is my second habitat but Tandang Sora will always be home. Currently employed at a pharmaceutical company called Walgreens. It’s not my dream job but it pays the bills.
2. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Management. I got my degree from Trinity College of Quezon City (now known as Trinity University of Asia). Before that, I spent 12 years of my life in a catholic school called Claret School of Quezon City where I had the best experiences of my life as a student. I graduated from that school in 2003 and I belong to batch “Belwether”.
3. I don’t eat seafoods. But fishballs and squidballs (Filipino street foods) are an exemption for some reason. I am a choosy eater. I can eat nothing but chicken for a week.
4. I have been a music lover, particularly heavy music, since I was a kid. When I first heard the opening riff for Nirvana’s “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, that was it for me. Music feeds my soul.
5. I have been playing the guitar for over a decade now. I was trying to impress a girl back then because she knows how to play the instrument. Eventually, that wasn’t good enough for her. I still continued playing, joined in a band, made some materials, and put it in recording. And yes, I still suck playing the instrument.
6. My interest in visual arts/photographs began in 2006 when I was consumed by making my band’s website look great. Adobe Photoshop was just an awesome underground software back then. I wanted a Canon Rebel xTi during those times. Now, I shoot using Canon EOS 7D.
7. My dream job is anything that has to do with music or visual arts. My current job pays the bills and keeps my head above the water though. But I am still hoping that someday, I’ll have a profession that I’d be happy to have for the rest of my life.
8. I am a person who loves to have a good laugh and I love to give people high fives.
9. I want to travel around the world someday and experience other cultures.
10. I am not lazy. It is just I choose to do only the things that I think are necessary and not senseless.
Date of Birth: November 15th 1985
Hometown: Tandang Sora, Quezon City, Philippines
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
What’s in here: Absurd thoughts, senseless ramblings, amateur photography and visual art, heavy music.